ZenPilot builds the operational systems and processes that enable digital marketing agencies to deliver better, faster, more consistent results for their clients.
We are looking for a Client Coach to help our amazing agency clients overcome internal chaos so they can spend more time serving their customers and growing their businesses.
We believe that agency owners should not have to do the same thing twice. We help them overcome chaos by leading their team through a 3-step process to design their workflow, document processes inside their project management platform, and train their entire team so everyone knows how to keep the system updated.
Does that sound like a good fit for you? If so, here's what you should know:
There is a proven process for you to follow, but we want you to lead by owning the client relationship and continuing to improve that process.
You should be obsessed with helping clients find value as fast as possible, be known for over-communicating, and naturally set clear expectations and live up to those expectations.
You'll be the type of hyper-organized person who is motivated to keep everyone on schedule, on the same page, and moving forward.
We expect you to push us to improve the process, build upon what we’ve started, and invent new and better techniques.
And, most of all, you should truly enjoy helping people transform their scattered processes into an air-tight system that enables them to continue growing their businesses.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with digital agencies on video calls and written communication as you lead them through our Guided Project Management Implementation process.
- Engage with clients in our private member's community.
- Live inside ClickUp and become a ClickUp all-star so you can quickly answer client questions and configure workflows to help clients accomplish their goals.
- Run training sessions with different stakeholders inside client organizations so everyone knows how to use the tool and find the information they need to do their jobs well.
- Own the project timeline and keep everyone on pace to complete on schedule.
- Obsess over delivering a Disney and Chick-Fil-A level customer experience.
- Continue to refine and improve our delivery processes as we get better every day.
- A genuine love for people and the ability to cultivate relationships quickly;
- Superb written communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Persistent positive attitude and poise under pressure;
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels;
- A knack for solving problems;
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Experience and true desire to work remotely;
- Marketing agency experience would be awesome, but not necessary;
Tech Stack Expertise:
- Most crucial: ClickUp, Slack, Zoom, and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- Extra credit: HubSpot, Databox, Integromat
Apply now - we're looking forward to connecting!