The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, creating, and working qualified sales opportunities through the point of close. This role will manage both inbound warm leads as well as outbound campaigns by identifying new prospects, qualifying buying interest, and leading agency decision-makers through our sales process.
From proven sales systems and sales training to lucrative compensation structures and career growth, the Sales Representative at ZenPilot will be equipped with everything they will need to be successful.
The Day-to-Day at ZenPilot:
- You will be equipped with modern sales technology that you will be leveraging on a daily basis to make you effective and efficient
- Quick and strategic follow-up via phone, email, and social media for all inbound leads
- Honing an outbound prospecting strategy and executing on that strategy
- Leveraging sales technology and engagement tools to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly performance metrics (appointments set, qualified leads worked, deals closed, etc)
- Educating yourself on your market and its nuances to gain business knowledge through research and intelligence gathering
- Identifying pain points and challenges within the digital marketing agency industry
- You will receive regular sales training and report to management who values investing in their people both personally and professionally. This entails weekly 1-on-1 meetings, weekly sales team meetings, and monthly alignment meetings.
- Opportunity to “sharpen the ax” and receive continued education and career growth
- Organize data, clean up pipeline, and produce weekly reporting
- Opportunity to be assigned a sales administrator to take non-revenue generating work off of your plate
- Base Salary + Commission = Uncapped Earning Potential
- You embody our Core Values: Integrity, Ownership, Positivity, Helpfulness, and Fulfillment.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- You are simultaneously able to follow a proven process while also being quick on your feet
- You are curious... this means you are never content with where you’re currently at because you always realize that there is more to learn and become
- Can demonstrate empathy towards potential customers and even be willing to walk away from a deal if the fit isn’t right
- Display resilience when facing rejection. This is sales... you will be rejected often.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high growth
- You can own up to failure and not point fingers when things aren’t going smoothly
- Highly organized
- Don’t need external motivation to get you up in the morning
- You are experienced and confident using a CRM (we use HubSpot), sales tools, and LinkedIn.
- Team player
Why You’ll Love Working At ZenPilot
- Very competitive compensation - 1st year OTE $85k+. 2nd year OTE $130k+
- Flexible time off
- Upward career growth opportunities
- Belief in the service - we help agencies solve a huge pain-point and we’re considered world-class at what we do
- Culture is one of our top priorities. You will find a family at ZenPilot.
What We Do: ZenPilot builds the operational systems and processes that enable digital marketing agencies to deliver better, faster, more consistent results for their clients.