ZenPilot helps agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams by streamlining their operations in ClickUp.
We are a humble and hungry team with a drive for continuous growth and shared values of fulfillment, integrity, helpfulness, ownership, and positivity.
We are looking for a process-driven, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to help us consistently and efficiently produce great work.
This is a full-time, remote, salaried position. While you may live anywhere (reached by the Internet), this role requires working ZenPilot standard working hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm EST.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with ZenPilot co-founder Gray MacKenzie on a daily basis and learn all the internal workings of a fast-growing specialized consulting firm;
- Manage email and messaging channels to ensure prompt, accurate replies;
- Prepare meeting notes, join sales meetings, and manage follow-up communication;
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners;
- Coordinate and manage company contractors and service providers;
- Proof, edit, and schedule marketing materials (emails, blog posts, etc);
- Prepare reports, build agendas, and facilitate meetings;
- Proof, schedule, and publish social media posts.
- Superb written communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Persistent positive attitude and poise under pressure;
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels;
- A knack for solving problems;
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Experience and true desire to work remotely;
- Tech Stack Expertise:
- Most crucial: ClickUp, Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, & HubSpot
- Extra credit: WordPress, ConvertKit, Databox, QBO, Integromat, Zapier, & Apollo