ZenPilot builds the operational systems and processes that enable digital marketing agencies to deliver better, faster, more consistent results for their clients.
We are looking for a technical, experienced, detail-oriented Workflow Automation Specialist who can quickly understand use cases and build reliable automations and integrations primarily using tools like Integromat, Zapier, and ClickUp. This role will be contract to start and while you may live anywhere (reached by the Internet), we do require some overlap with EST working hours.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with the company founders to improve our internal efficiency;
- Communicate closely with our client services team to identify, scope, plan, and manage new client automation needs;
- Build robust Integromat scenarios and Zapier zaps to efficiently deliver results;
- Develop deep expertise in ClickUp's native automation and know exactly when to apply each specific tool;
- Identify repeat scenarios and build reusable assets when appropriate.
- A knack for solving problems - you're known as the person who likes to work smarter and nerd out on automation;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Persistent positive attitude and poise under pressure;
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels;
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Experience and true desire to work remotely;
Tech Stack Expertise:
- Most crucial: Integromat, Zapier, ClickUp, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), and Slack
- Extra credit: HubSpot, Databox, Dropbox, Pipedrive, QuickBooks Online, and Xero.
Apply now - we're looking forward to connecting!