ZenPilot helps agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams by streamlining their operations. Our training and consulting firm has now served over 2700 agencies over the past decade!
We're a close-knit team of 16, split between the US, South America, Europe, and Asia, with 3 simple departments: Growth, Delivery, and Operations.
Our core values, documented as a reflection of the values exemplified by our team, describe the culture we've built and the kind of teammates we're searching for:
→ I am humble + hungry – I strive to be the best in the world in my role and recognize I need to constantly be growing. We’re not a “B’s get degrees” team; it’s cool to nerd out at ZenPilot.
→ I own my stuff – When I tell someone I’ll do it, it’s as good as done. I take responsibility when I mess up and handle criticism with a gracious heart.
→ I celebrate your good work – I actively look for opportunities to make other team members look good and feel good.
→ I have your back – I actively communicate and pitch in when someone needs help without needing to be asked and with no strings attached.
→ I am a systems thinker – I learn from every experience and improve outcomes by defining and refining our process. As a team, we share what we learn and improve our systems to get 1% better each day.
Aside from living out these values, our team has tons of fun together, enjoying hangouts and fun activities every other Friday. It's important to be ambitious and dedicated, but it's also important to enjoy the process!
About This Role
We are looking for a technical, experienced, detail-oriented Workflow Automation Specialist who can quickly understand use cases and build reliable automations and integrations primarily using tools like Integromat, Zapier, ClickUp, and Teamwork. This role will be contract to start, and while you may live anywhere (reached by the Internet), we do require some overlap with EST working hours.
As a team member in this role, you will:
- Work directly with the Solutions Team Lead to improve our internal efficiency.
- Communicate closely with our client services team to identify, scope, plan, and manage new client automation needs.
- Build robust Make (Integromat) scenarios, and Zapier zaps to deliver results efficiently.
- Troubleshoot automation errors & quickly identify solutions for them before they escalate.
- Develop deep expertise in ClickUp's native automation [Teamwork will be a plus] and know exactly when to apply each specific tool.
- Identify repeat scenarios and build reusable assets when appropriate.
You should be obsessed with helping clients find value as fast as possible, be known for over-communicating, and naturally set clear expectations and live up to those expectations.
You'll be the type of hyper-organized person who is motivated to keep everyone on schedule, on the same page, and moving forward.
We expect you to push us to improve the process, build upon what we've started, and invent new and better techniques.
And, most of all, you should truly enjoy helping people transform their scattered processes into an air-tight system that enables them to continue growing their businesses.
During the onboarding process, you will have training on the ZenPilot Proven Process, tooling, documentation, and rules of engagement and will receive guidance on how to best coach clients. However, you will be expected to hit the ground running, taking initiative and finding solutions as you go.
- A knack for solving problems - you're known as the person who likes to work smarter and nerd out on automation.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to work against sensitive timelines and deadlines.
- Good effort estimation & time-tracking abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to work within internal team & cross-functional projects.
- Persistent positive attitude and poise under pressure.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Experience and a true desire to work remotely.
Tech Stack Expertise:
Most crucial: Make (Integromat), ClickUp, Google Workspace, and Slack
Extra credit: Google Data Studio, Databox, HubSpot, AirTable, Teamwork, Zapier, Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, Pipedrive, QuickBooks Online, and Xero.
How to Apply
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, ZenPilot will respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, please expect the process to include:
1 - Filling in the application form here
2 - Being invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
3 - Completing brief test tasks, if short-listed
4 - Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and this role
Apply now - we're looking forward to connecting!