ZenPilot helps agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams by streamlining their operations in ClickUp.
We are a humble and hungry team with a drive for continuous growth and shared values of fulfillment, integrity, helpfulness, ownership, and positivity.
We are looking for a Director of Client Strategy to help our amazing digital agency clients overcome internal chaos so they can spend more time serving their customers and growing their businesses.
We believe that agency owners should not have to do the same thing twice. We help them overcome chaos by leading their team through a proven process to design their workflow, document processes inside their project management tool (ClickUp), and train their entire team so everyone knows how to keep the system updated.
This person should obsess over active listening as clients share their goals and frustrations with their operational infrastructure, love over-communicating throughout the process, and strive to set clear expectations. They should quickly understand process inputs, map a solution. and explain the "why" behind the design so the client feels confident in the implementation strategy while also feeling known and heard.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with digital agencies on video calls and written communication as you lead them through our Process and Project Management Blueprint process.
- Lead clients through an intense discovery process designed to understand their business from the inside out.
- Live inside ClickUp and become a ClickUp all-star so you can quickly answer client questions and configure workflows to help clients accomplish their goals.
- Leverage an understanding of common tools in an agency tool stack and how they fit together to reach the agency's target outcomes.
- Analyze agency performance and make optimization recommendations.
- Map recommended workflow and integration optimizations.
- Scope, pitch, and sell implementation recommendations.
- Provide strategic support to the Client Success Team and the client on any follow-on implementation engagements.
- Own the project timeline and keep everyone on pace to complete on schedule.
- Obsess over delivering a Disney and Chick-Fil-A level customer experience.
- Work with the Client Success Team to continue to refine and improve the Process and Project Management Blueprint process.
- Report directly to the Director of Client Success.
- A genuine love for people and ability to cultivate relationships quickly;
- Superb written communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Active listening and authentic curiosity;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Consolidate input from a variety of stakeholders;
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels;
- Knack for solving problems;
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Experience and true desire to work remotely;
- Marketing agency experience is required, preferably in a leadership and revenue-generating capacity.
- Tech Stack Expertise: ClickUp, Zoom, Google Workspace, and Slack