ClickUp Solutions Engineer Overview:
The best candidate for this role will combine an engineering mindset with great communication skills and high attention to detail.
The mission of the ClickUp Solutions Engineer is to help clients improve their day-to-day operations by efficiently completing ClickUp installations, optimizing existing ClickUp Workspaces, providing accurate project management reporting and analysis for clients, and managing client support requests.
There are 4 key outcomes in this job's scorecard:
- Efficiently complete ClickUp installations (configuring ZenPilot's pre-built ClickUp framework + add-ons for clients)
- Professionally manage client requests (coordinate with project leads to prioritize, assign, and solve client challenges)
- Precisely complete weekly reports (accurately report on each metric of each client's weekly report, and analyze data to identify trends)
- Consistently document process improvements (intentionally look for ways to improve our processes and document process improvements using both screen-share videos and text)
Sound like a good fit for you?
- This is a full-time, fully remote position with great opportunities for career growth.
- There is a proven process for you to follow, but we want you to have a product mindset and continue to improve that process.
- You should be obsessed with helping clients find value as fast as possible, be known for over-communicating, and be detail + data-driven.
- You'll be the type of hyper-organized person who is motivated to keep everyone on schedule, on the same page, and discovering important business insights in the messy data details.
- We expect you to push us to improve the process, build upon what we’ve started, and invent new and better techniques.
- And, most of all, you should truly enjoy helping people transform their scattered processes into an air-tight system that enables them to continue growing their businesses.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with digital agencies on video calls and written communication as you lead them through our Elite Support process.
- Engage with clients in our private member's community.
- Live inside ClickUp and become a ClickUp all-star so you can quickly answer client questions and configure workflows to help clients accomplish their goals.
- Run weekly and monthly reports for our Elite Support clients.
- Complete ClickUp installs for new clients.
- Work alongside our world-class team of agency project operations experts to deliver the best client experience possible.
- Obsess over delivering a Disney and Chick-Fil-A level customer experience.
- Continue to refine and improve our delivery processes as we get better every day.
- A genuine love for people and the ability to cultivate relationships quickly;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Persistent positive attitude and poise under pressure;
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels;
- A knack for solving problems;
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Experience and true desire to work remotely;
- Marketing agency experience would be awesome, but not necessary;
Tech Stack Expertise:
- Most crucial: ClickUp, Slack, Zoom, and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- Extra credit: HubSpot, Databox, Make (formally Integromat)
ZenPilot helps agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams by streamlining their operations in ClickUp.
We are a humble and hungry team with a drive for continuous growth and shared values of integrity, ownership, and positivity.
With 2500+ clients and 9 years of intentional focus on solving high-impact agency process and project management challenges, we have a proven process and pre-built assets for helping agencies replace chaos with clarity.
Now we want to work with you to leverage and improve those assets so we can reach our goal of serving 5,000 Agency Operator Certified teams.
Ready to Connect?
Apply now - we're looking forward to speaking with you!