ZenPilot helps agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams by streamlining their operations. Our training and consulting firm has now served over 2700 agencies over the past decade!
We're a close-knit team of 16, split between the US, South America, Europe, and Asia, with 3 simple departments: Growth, Delivery, and Operations.
Our core values, documented as a reflection of the values exemplified by our team, describe the culture we've built and the kind of teammates we're searching for:
→ I am humble + hungry – I strive to be the best in the world in my role and recognize I need to constantly be growing. We’re not a “B’s get degrees” team; it’s cool to nerd out at ZenPilot.
→ I own my stuff – When I tell someone I’ll do it, it’s as good as done. I take responsibility when I mess up and handle criticism with a gracious heart.
→ I celebrate your good work – I actively look for opportunities to make other team members look good and feel good.
→ I have your back – I actively communicate and pitch in when someone needs help without needing to be asked and with no strings attached.
→ I am a systems thinker – I learn from every experience and improve outcomes by defining and refining our process. As a team, we share what we learn and improve our systems to get 1% better each day.
Aside from living out these values, our team has tons of fun together, enjoying hangouts and fun activities every other Friday. It's important to be ambitious and dedicated, but it's also important to enjoy the process!
About This Role
ZenPilot is looking for a Senior Teamwork Consultant to join the team.
We're known for our work on the ClickUp platform (we're ClickUp's largest and highest-rated partner) and are expanding our capabilities to the Teamwork platform to help more agencies turn chaos into clarity.
In this role, you'll help agency owners overcome chaos by leading their team through a proven 3-step process to design their workflow, document processes inside their project management platform, and train their entire team so everyone operates on the same page.
As a team member in this role, you will:
- Work directly with clients on Zoom and Slack as you lead them through our Teamwork implementation and optimization process.
- Help clients design the right strategic approach and build the right workflows to enable them to accomplish their goals.
- Run training sessions with different stakeholders inside client organizations so everyone knows how to use the tool and find the information they need to do their jobs well.
- Own project timelines and keep everyone on pace to complete on schedule.
- Obsess over delivering a Disney and Chick-Fil-A level customer experience.
- Continue to refine and improve our delivery processes as we get better every day.
This role is for an ambitious professional who is passionate about building their career in client strategy and service, directly contributing to company growth, and being great at what they do. If you are a Teamwork expert with agency experience, hyper-organized, professional, and excited about joining our team, then this may be the perfect fit for you!
You should be obsessed with helping clients find value as fast as possible, be known for over-communicating, and naturally set clear expectations and live up to those expectations.
You'll be the type of hyper-organized person who is motivated to keep everyone on schedule, on the same page, and moving forward.
We expect you to push us to improve the process, build upon what we've started, and invent new and better techniques.
And, most of all, you should truly enjoy helping people transform their scattered processes into an air-tight system that enables them to continue growing their businesses.
During the onboarding process, you will have training on the ZenPilot Proven Process, tooling, documentation, and rules of engagement and will receive guidance on how to best coach clients. However, you will be expected to hit the ground running, taking initiative and finding solutions as you go.
- A genuine love for people and the ability to cultivate relationships quickly;
- Superb written communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Persistent positive attitude and poise under pressure;
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels;
- A knack for solving problems;
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Experience and true desire to work remotely;
- Marketing agency experience is a bonus, but not necessary;
Tech Stack Expertise:
- Most crucial: Teamwork, Slack, Zoom, and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- Extra credit: ClickUp, HubSpot, Make, Zapier, Databox.
How to Apply
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, ZenPilot will respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, please then expect the process to include:
1 - Filling in the application form here
2 - Being invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
3 - Completing brief test tasks, if short-listed
4 - Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and this role